Monday, October 19, 2009

Intro to the Foodie

So assuming introductions are in order,

I'm Sara,
I'm 20,
and I'm overweight.

Like most people living in America today, I am Obese. All of my life I have never been skinny, I was always on the chubby side. I am a self proclaimed foodie, in that lies my biggest problem. I LOVE FOOD! plus, I love baking ( especially cookies and brownies), and cooking(which hopefully will come in handy).

I have decided to start a blog to chronicles my weight loss, in hopes that plus size women like myself, can be inspired to live life healthier, and happier.

My current weight: 280 (ouch)

Current Weight Loss Goal: 200

Weight Loss Goal Date: Undecided.

Diet Pills: Slimquick. (If you want to start taking any diet pills, please please, research them extensively, make sure they don't have anything dangerous in them. If you are unsure talk to your doctor. )

FYI: SOME DIET PILLS WILL EFFECT YOUR BIRTH CONTROL! TALK TO YOUR OBGYN!

Meal Subs: Slimfast shakes (substituting lunch only)

The best thing you can do is continue to eat breakfast, and dinner. I am drinking a shake for lunch, But if I know I am going to be out during dinner, I will grab a shake instead of fast food, or something unhealthy.

Exercise: Walking to start w/ stretching, light weightlifting.

I will try to update this blog about once a week, maybe more if new things arise.


~Sara~

1 comment: